This is not a drill – just answer a simple question and you could be the winner of 1 of 2 CHI Luxury Black Seed Oil hampers worth more than R5 000 each! But first, here’s why you’re going to love what black-seed oil does for your hair.
CHI Luxury Black Seed Oil Repairs Your Hair
If you’re looking for a luxurious haircare experience, here it is. CHI Luxury Black Seed Dry Oil will rejuvenate and repair your hair. This luxurious oil is known for its rich healing properties and it helps to revitalise hair, making it soft and shiny.
If It’s Good Enough for Cleopatra, it’s Good Enough for Us!
Black-seed oil has been one of the most coveted oils for health and beauty since the ancient time of the Egyptians – Cleopatra used it to soften her skin and hair, and heal wounds. This moisturising oil is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants and helps your hair stay strong and radiantly beautiful through any styling routine. You can find it online at Glamit.co.za, Loot.co.za, Takealot.com, Zando.co.za, Bidorbuy.co.za and selected Foschini stores.
Here’s Your Chance to Win
Tell us what this luxurious black-seed oil is known for and you could win a hamper that includes a flat iron, black-seed oil shampoo and conditioner and more – keep scrolling to find out more about the prize.
The CHI Luxury hamper consists of the following incredible products:
- CHI Luxury Styling Flat Iron – its ceramic plates are infused with nourishing black-seed oil to promote long-lasting smoothness and shine.
- CHI Luxury Metal Pin Brush – easily detangles hair and extensions, and is also ideal for separating curls.
- CHI Luxury Black Seed Oil Shampoo and Conditioner – both gently cleanse hair and restore natural strength and radiance. They are also sulphate-, paraben- and cruelty-free.
- CHI Luxury Black Seed Oil – this nutrient-rich, lightweight treatment revitalises and nourishes hair, making it stronger, thicker and shinier.
- CHI Luxury Backcomb – multi-prong comb that helps tease hair for maximum volume.
- CHI Luxury Intense Repair Hot Oil Treatment – a highly concentrated repair treatment designed to reverse the signs of breakage and damage.
The competition is open to residents within South Africa only. Ts & Cs apply.
This post is sponsored by Glamit.
Read More Hair