Picture yourself watching the sun set over the Zambezi National Park – a wide expanse that stretches to the horizon. Sounds incredible, right? Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is built on a plateau and offers breathtaking views of the Zambezi National Park, coupled with an incredible wildlife experience.
It’s where the African wilderness meets African hospitality. The majority of rooms and balconies of this sunset-facing lodge overlooks an on-site watering hole that attracts buffalo, elephant and kudu. It’s a window to Africa’s majestic wildlife. One lucky reader and two friends can win a three-night stay at this magical destination, including meals and a guided tour of Victoria Falls – one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.
One lucky reader will win a three-nights’ stay at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge for them and two friends.
- Three nights’ accommodation at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge (one single room and one sharing room)
- Breakfast daily
- Two dinners at MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant
- One dinner at The Boma with a drum show
- Guided tour of the Victoria Falls
- Return transfers from Victoria Falls Airport
- Fastjet will sponsor three return flights
For more information, visit Africaalbidatourism.com or connect with Africa Albida Tourism on social media:
Terms and conditions apply
How to Enter:
Enter the keyword from the competition page in this month’s issue of COSMO, followed by your details.