The sun can wreak havoc on your skin, especially during the summer months. Thembelihle Lephoko, from Skincare brand Clere Radiance, says that exposure to the sun is one of the main causes of uneven skin tone. She suggests small adjustments to our daily lives and the implementation of a twice daily face cleansing routine to get you on the right track to gorgeous even-tone skin.
Lephoko offers 5 easy tips for an even-tone skin:
- Keep hydrated – drinking water helps to keep your skin looking plump and youthful throughout the day.
- Moisturise your skin – find a moisturiser that best suits your skin and make sure to use it twice a day. The Clere Radiance Even Tone Moisturiser contains SPF 15 and the 3-in-1 unique formulation boasts micro-sponges to absorb residual oil, leaving an instant matte finish on application. Finish off with the new Clere Radiance BB Cream, an all in one product, proven to instantly cover marks and blemishes leaving the skin looking naturally radiant and even-toned from day seven.
- Apply sunscreen – Excessive exposure to the sun can damage the skin. It is, therefore, important to apply sunscreen everyday.
- Exfoliate – exfoliating your skin rids the skin of dead skin cells, and allows fresh, new skin cells to form giving you a natural glow.
- Eat healthy food –eating fresh fruits and vegetables allows antioxidants into your diet, helping to give you beautiful skin from the inside out.
The Clere Radiance range is clinically tested and specifically formulated to help address every user’s unique needs, from oil control to uneven skin tone, and is enriched with super fruit serum. ‘Keeping your skin in tip-top shape is a twice day job made easy if you select the correct products for your skin,’ says Lephoko.
Want to put the Clere Radiance range to the test? We’re giving away 8 Clere Radiance hampers consisting of:
- A Di and Glynni toiletry bag
- A small Di and Glynni toiletry bag for your handbag
- The Clere Radiance range
- A spa voucher
To win, simply answer the question below:
This competition has been closed.