The Darling Exceptional Women’s Awards is an annual event that celebrates boss babes who are making waves in their fields and inspiring fellow babes to do the most.
This year’s event will be hosted at the Fairlawns Boutique Hotel in Sandton on 19 October 2019. Soulful performer Lady Zamar will entertain guests with a live performance, and this year’s sponsors include Candi & Co, Miss Black Nero Wine and Kotex.
The awards will recognise the following females as part of Darling’s #FindYourBeautiful campaign:
- Best Actress: Thembsie Matu
- The Best Newcomer and Social Awareness Advocate: Nelisiwe Faith Sibiya
- Social Media Award: Miriam Maulana
- Lifetime Achievement: Nandi Nyembe
- Musician of the Year: Lady Zamar
- Salon of the Year: Geraldine Kganakga (Bob Cuts)
- My Little Darling Award: Enhle Gebashe (11-year-old designer)
Darling will also launch their new hair collections at the awards event, which include Diva Curl Weave, Jozi Dred, New Super Soft Braid and Bae Magnet.
How to Enter
For a chance to win one set of double tickets to the awards event and be in the company of some of Mzansi’s awesome boss babes, name one of the new hair collections Darling will launch at the event.
Please note that Darling will not be liable for the winner’s transportation and accommodation to and from the event.
Feature image credit: Darling
This post is sponsored by Darling.
Read More Beauty