Guys, it’s been a long year and you neeeed this amazing holiday hamper. Not want, need! We’re still trying to figure out what the hell 2019 was all about, but we’ve decided to focus on the positive and give you the chance to win this incredible prize consisting of 17 gifts. Yes, babe, 17!
If you’ve been following the COSMO Gift Guide (of course you have) then you’ve probably been shopping for the ultimate gifts for your SO, bestie or family members – all according to their star sign. Now it’s your turn to enjoy the bliss of gifting – what’s better than a gift from you, to you? Nothing!
Enter to win this amazing holiday gift
The prize includes 17 gifts worth over R20 000 from the brands featured in the incredible COSMO Gift Guide. For a chance to win, simply tell us your star sign. Competition Ts and Cs apply. The winner will be selected and announced in February 2020.
This competition has closed.
Look at all the gifts in the prize!
- Seal in moisture with the Sorbet Drybar Wide Plate Straightener
2. Straighten your hair faster with the Sorbet Drybar Straightening Brush
3. Discover your new signature scent with the Steel & Ice Intense Gift Set
4. Feel fresh all summer long with the Steel & Ice Extreme Gift Set
5. Pamper your skin with The Body Shop’s Moringa range
6. Indulge with the Smartlife Popcorn Maker
7. Make yummy smoothies with the Kambrook Smartlife Gym Blender
8. The BaByliss 28mm Straightener has longer plates for fast styling
9. Get silky-smooth skin with the Remington Ultimate Face Care Kit
10. Create a flawless look with the Revolution Totally SophX Kit
11. Keep your beauty faves organised with a Cotton On cosmetic case
12. You’ll be living in this Cotton On Friends tee
13. Lounge around in this cute Cotton On Satin Kimono Gown
14. Slay every look with the ghd gold®Rose Gold Gift Set
15. Yes to the innovative Huawei nova 5T!
16. Get into the festive spirit with the L’Occitane Festive Crackers Collection
17. Enjoy the Victoria Gin Classic Pink Gift Set
Read More Horoscopes
Like this article? Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox.