Men are often overshadowed by women when it comes to fashion but not these guys! They are risk-takers and demand the limelight – whether it’s at a red-carpet event or showing off their street style. Here are our most stylish men of 2014.
2. Zac Efron has matured right before our eyes. He’s come a long way since his High School Musical days, from child star to respected actor.
RELATED: Zac Efron’s solo fun
3. The musical genius that is Kanye West plans to take on the fashion world, sitting front row at fashion weeks and collaborating with leading brands.
Expect more from this guy in 2015!
4. David Beckham has always been a style icon and he pulls it off so effortlessly. Being married to Victoria Beckham doesn’t hurt either.
5. Harry Styles lives up to his surname and shows off his unique taste.
6. Robert Pattinson cleans up well in a suit, while his street style is more grungy. Either way, he pulls off both so well!
7. With a song like Fashion Killa, that’s exactly what A$AP Rocky portrays.
8. Ryan Gosling has always cleaned up well, with coifed hair and dapper suits.
9. Eddie Redmayne first caught the fashion world’s attention after his Burberry campaign, alongside Cara Delevingne, went viral.
10. Douglas Booth. This breakout star first appeared on our screens as Romeo in Romeo & Juliet in 2013 and well, we can’t get enough of this pretty boy.
Who tops your list of the most stylish male celebs? #COSMOFashion