We can’t stop staring- she has the most amazing sense of style. Move over George, we’ve found our new girl crush.
1. She might be a lawyer, but her street style vibe is ‘off-duty model’.
2. This colourful Giambattista Valli dress is the perfect balance between chic and fun.
3. A smiling Amal was spotted at Heathrow Airport in distressed boyfriend jeans. Or are they wife jeans now?
4. We can’t begin to express our joy over this red Alexander McQueen number. The print! The cut! The elegance!
5. In this clashing print outfit, she gives South Africa’s very own Prince of Prints Chu Suwannapha a good run for his money. We love that she paired it with a solid top.
6. Not only does she look like a classic beauty in her Oscar de la Renta outfit, we think she might be taking the crown for the perfect hair from Kate Middleton.
7. This Stella McCartney outfit shows off her exceptionally long limbs without her having to show an inch of skin.
8. Another Oscar de la Renta creation worn by Amal. She looks feminine, young and fresh in this floral dress. The white fringe bag adds an effortless cool-factor.
9. The perfect little Chanel suit. We always used to think of Anna Wintour when we spotted a Chanel suit. Now we think of Amal.
10. Last but most definitely not the least: Amal in the last wedding dress to be designed by Oscar de la Renta himself. What an honour. We couldn’t imagine anything more perfect than this dress for her.
RELATED: Amal Alamuddin Wanted ‘Mr Perfect’
Read more about Fashion News
Read more about Celebrity News
Read more about Beauty News