Rihanna is moving into the fashion industry fast, she has been appointed as the new creative director of Puma’s womenswear line. She will oversee the design process while she serves as the brands ambassador.
Recently Rihanna was honoured with the Fashion Icon Award by the CFDA , she was also the Spring 2014 face of Balmain and Vogue‘s March 2014 cover girl. Her range for River Island was the most successful celeb collaboration they’ve done to date, she’s released a best-selling line of cosmetics for MAC and she’s sat front row at some of fashion week’s most lucrative shows, including Chanel and Alexander Wang.
Fashion is taking a strong turn towards athleisure and we don’t see it stopping anytime soon. Let’s check out Rihanna’s best athleisure looks, as she leads the way.
RELATED: Brad Pitt Mocks Rihanna
1. Not only is she leading the Balmain Army, she’s also looking military cool on the streets.
2. Wearing the shoe of the year, the platform, paired with leather leggings and an oversized sports luxe jersey. The perfect finish? That street vibe beanie.
3. Athleisure at it’s best, mixing sport and high fashion only the way Rihanna can in a bondage inspired sandal and high slit, multi panel shirt dress. To top it off? A baseball cap.
4. Nothing looks sexier than being comfortable in sweatpants. This is the way to wear it. Red lip? Check!
5. Rihanna’s signature look from 2014, a sports jersey, heels and a bold red lip.
6. Setting the sports luxe trend in a pair of greige New Balance sneaks and a thick faux fur coat. This look is not to be tried at home.
If there’s one thing we can learn from Rihanna it’s that as long as your hair is styled and you’re sporting a bright red lip, it doesn’t matter what you wear, you’ll look fab!
Read more about Fashion News
Read more about Celebrity News
Read more about Beauty News