New It-girl on the block, Fifty Shades Of Grey‘s Dakota Johnson, is slowly making appearances on fashion’s best-dressed lists with her quirky street style that resembles a modern mix between Alexa Chung and Sienna Miller. As ‘thrown together’ as her look is, we’ve noticed five patterns in her style file.
1. Leopard print – she is often seen with a feisty flash of classic leopard print.
Related: Dakota Johnson Splits From Boyfriend
2. Style Noir – she is a major fan of all-black dressing and loves to rock a biker jacket.
Related: 15 #LFW FROW Moments You Need To See
3. Military – camo prints and khakis are her go-to canvas.
4. The midi floral dress – she often opts for a more feminine look in a flowing floral frock and mannish loafers.
5. Dungarees, please – she often channels her inner Alexa Chung in dungarees.
We’re looking forward to seeing more of Dakota’s style. #COSMOFashion