Shop all the looks worn by the COSMO team at COSMO Summer

‘Hot girl summer’ was in full swing

Y’all have a good time at COSMO Summer this weekend? In case you missed us, here’s a sneak-peek at what our COSMO Crew were wearing at the hottest party of the year. All decked out from head to toe in Cotton On. And if you wanna shop their COSMO Summer looks, keep on scrolling…

Shop the COSMO team’s looks:

1 Holly Meadows: Editor

2 Noxolo Mafu: Deputy Editor

3 Cleo Marcopoulos: Fashion Director

4 Shirley Padi: Art Director

5 Zipho Ntloko: Senior Beauty Editor

6 Caryn Welby-Solomon: Content Producer

7 Amber Barker: Fashion and Beauty Assistant

8 Nazeema Dramat: Project Manager

9 Kim van der Linden: Operations Director

10 Clare Robertson: Fashion Editor

11 Juan Geel: Creative Director

12 Ashleigh Engel: Social Media Manager

13 Jaime Waddington: Digital Director

14 Candice Cook: Chief Copy Editor

15 Masechaba Mkefa-Hausen: Managing Editor

Shop ALL of the team’s COSMO Summer looks here:

1

Midi skirt

R449Cotton On

Sleek and flowy with a flattering high-rise waistline. Perfect with a tank top and sneakers.

SHOP NOW
2

Crop top

R349Cotton On

A versatile and stylish basic for those sweltering  summer days.

SHOP NOW
3

Snakeskin mules

R599Cotton On

These comfy mules will elevate any outfit from basic to chic.

SHOP NOW
4

Mom jeans

R599Cotto On

Everybody loves mom jeans – not only are they cute AF, but they pull your tummy in when you have eaten too much ice cream.

SHOP NOW
5

Wrap blouse

R399Cotton On

Puffy sleeves, a wrap silhouette and cropped – what more can a girl ask for in a blouse?

SHOP NOW
6

Mini slip dress

R399Cotton On

Take this lightweight mini slip dress from festivals to date nights to beach days.

SHOP NOW
7

Midi dress

R499Cotton On

Step into summer carefree with this flowy black number.

SHOP NOW
8

Espadrilles

R599Cotton On

These trendy platform espadrilles will update any summer look.

SHOP NOW
9

Woven bag

R349Cotton On

An effortless and chic straw handbag to carry around all the sass we gonna be dishing out this summer.

SHOP NOW
10

Linen dress

R499Cotto On

The summer version of the LBD.

SHOP NOW
11

Slip skirt

R449Cotton On

This is just a yes, yes, yes – we’ll take one in every colour.

SHOP NOW
12

Bandeau

R149Cotton On

This is a must-have! Pair yours with a silk midi skirt and you will have a TDF look.

SHOP NOW
13

Button-up dress

R499Cotton On

Nothing beats a crisp white linen dress in summer.

SHOP NOW
14

Sandals

R249Cotton On

We know most of you are gonna spend 80% of your days barefoot at the beach or by the pool, but these shoes are perfect for the other 20% of the time.

SHOP NOW
15

Cottesloe Necklace

R179Cotton On

Add a golden touch to your look.

SHOP NOW
16

Biker shorts

R149Cotton On

Okay, these babies just scream HOT GIRL SUMMER!

SHOP NOW
17

Bikini top

R199Cotton On

Wearing your bikini top as a bandeau is totally a vibe.

SHOP NOW
18

Tea dress

R499Cotton On

Feminine and elegant, you need this dress in your life RN.

SHOP NOW
19

Bodycon mini dress

R349Cotton On

This dress literally says, ‘Hello’ and we say, ‘Well, how do you do?’

SHOP NOW
20

Double-buckle slides

R349Cotton On

Your feet will love you forever.

SHOP NOW
21

Mini skirt

R449Cotton On

Is this not the cutest skirt you have ever seen? We are totally obsessed with this print.

SHOP NOW
22

Ruffle skirt

R249Cotton On

And it comes in black too!

SHOP NOW
23

Blouse

R349Cotton On

We love a little off-the-shoulder action – just remember to wear sunblock, kids!

SHOP NOW
24

Spotty dress

R499Cotton On

This dress is driving us dotty!

SHOP NOW
25

Heels

R300Cotton On

These heels are great as the straps will give you all the extra support you need when you dance the night away.

SHOP NOW

Oh, and ICYMI, here are our best-dressed winners from the event:

Each person won a R1 000 voucher from Cotton On.

1 Best-dressed couple: Amron and Geovanna Siebritz

Because who doesn’t love to see twins in matching outfits? It’s what they were born to do, right?

2 Best-dressed man: Matte Jacobs 

Taking the meaning of the crop top to a whole new level. *If my nipples ain’t showing, it isn’t cropped enough.*

3 Best-dressed woman: Tracy-Lee Rosslind 

I mean, girl literally looks like she is straight outta an anime show. #BlessThatHair

A special thank you to Cotton On for dressing the team.

Special thanks to our fantastic sponsors: Bernini, Grand Africa Café & Beach, Satiskin, Venus, Lenthéric, Cotton On, Labello, Foschini Beauty, Samba Sol, African Extracts and Olay.

Like this article? Sign up to our newsletter and get non-boring fashion and beauty news delivered straight to your inbox.