Whether they are on the red carpet or holidaying in Europe, Beyonce and Blue Ivy are absolute fashion goals. We (barely) managed to narrow it down, but here is a look at our favourite fashion moments from the stylish mother daughter duo.
Here are our top 5 Beyonce and Blue Ivy fashion moments
1. At just 11 months old, Blue Ivy graced us with her presence on Beyonce’s instagram feed. The image was taken at Bey’s shoot for Vogue in 2013 but didn’t make the cut.. the only reason we can think of for this decision is that Blue Ivy stole the spotlight.
2. Blue Ivy looked liked a real princess accompanying Queen Bey to the 2016 Video Music Awards show. She wore a $1100 satin Mischka Aoki dress with pale pink tulle and a diamond tiara, while Beyonce slayed in a baby blue sheer gown with feather and sequin details.
3. ‘Wave your hand side to side, put it in the air’ – Beyonce teaching Blue the 7/11 dance routine while looking like a damn flame is one of the most iconic photos of the duo. Wearing Satin dresses and bold accessories like chunky rings and a tiara – there’s no doubt that these two are royalty when it comes to slaying style.
4. Pretty in Paris. The pair looked super cute posing in front of the Eiffel Tower in matching floral print dresses and pink accessories.
5. We love this adorable snap of Bey getting a kiss from Blue. But what we’re even more obsessed with is their style — the matching purple tones, the coat, the lipstick shade, all of it.
It seems the only person able to give Beyoncé a run for her money is princess Blue Ivy — get it girl!