1. These newlyweds, who didn’t let a little traffic put the brakes on their first dance.
2. This literary couple that was brought together by a Twitter account.
— Victoria (@VictoriaOB_) July 17, 2016
3. This Star Wars duo who did the most epic photo shoot with their child, ‘BABY-8.’
The shoot of a lifetime in the desert with The Real Finn and Rey, and their little “BABY-8”. See the rest of the epic shoot on my blog! (Link in bio) —▙ #robertlancephotoart #photooftheday #picoftheday #therealfinnandrey @realfinnandrey @starwars #starwars @kotaku #cosplay @disney #comic_con #fanx16 #slccomiccon #theforceawakens @saltlakecomiccon #geek #baby8
4. These princesses whose engagement shoot made all your Disney dreams come true.
5. These 80-year-old committed runners who celebrated their 57th anniversary by placing first in their individual gender/age brackets in the London Marathon, all while HOLDING HANDS PAST THE FINISH LINE.
Ireland’s octogenarian couple finishes Cork City Marathon holding hands celebrating their 57th wedding anniversary pic.twitter.com/K6xZCjIzDR
— Xinhua Sports (@XHSports) June 24, 2016
6. This husband and wife who got a surprise blessing to be T-Hankful for, an omen that their love will never be cast away.
Yesterday’s wedding was so beautiful! Elisabeth and Ryan you planned one amazing celebration. The icing on the cake was @tomhanks stopping in Central Park to wish them congratulations. #megmillerphotography #newyork #nyc #nyminute #celebrity #brideandgroom #tomhanks #weddingdress #wedding #weddingday #blacktie #centralpark #blackandwhite #huffpostido #stylemepretty #weddinginspiration #selfie #celebritysighting
7. This police proposal at London Pride that sent off sirens in everyone’s hearts.
8. This 98-year-old couple who commemorated their 70th anniversary with a perfect recreation.
9. This dedicated man who spent a full year making his proposal video.
10. This heartwarming surprise of Olympic proportions.
— Danielle Warby (@DanielleWarby) August 9, 2016
11. This incredible girlfriend who found a genius way to still be with her long-distance boyfriend.
12. These tearful spouses who were placed in separate nursing homes due to a glitch in the health-care system but were finally reunited.
13. This emotional live proposal by a man to his girlfriend, who’d just finished her last round of chemotherapy.
— #TheProjectTV (@theprojecttv) November 17, 2016
14. This coordinated couple who’s been matching their outfits for more than half a century.
my grandparents have been married for 52 years and they match outfits every day. pic.twitter.com/79nCaNuTuD
— Anthony Gargiula (@AnthonyGargiula) August 30, 2016
15. This boyfriend blowing all other boyfriends out of the water in asking his girlfriend out to his school dance.
if anyones having a bad day, heres a video of jake asking emily to homecoming?? pic.twitter.com/5PAFwSEBaA
— stephanie zagurski™ (@StephanieZag) September 23, 2016
16. This man who made his marriage proposal to his girlfriend a family affair by including their 2-year-old son.
Congratulations to my brother and future sister-in-law! The proposal couldn’t have went more perfectly. I’m so happy for you two! pic.twitter.com/LZYLPvwEBH
— Jacqueline. (@cinnastixxxx) September 26, 2016
17. This craftsman who had a metal AF engagement by making the ring all by himself.
18. These parents with a timeless sense of humour.
Mom and Dad before their Halloween party. He’s a dill pickle. She’s a female deer. Together they’re a “dill-doe.” And also my heroes. pic.twitter.com/4BMqGU5eNu
— Brooke Bogin (@b_bogin) October 23, 2016
19. And this couple who divorced and then remarried 23 years later, proving there is still a glimmer of hope for you and that ex.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com.