Siri will sense when a date’s going badly and do the fake-emergency call for you.
We asked around the office to see what features we hope the new iPhone 6 will have. (Hey Apple, are you listening?)
1. An inspector gadget arm for super flattering selfies.
2. Siri will sense when a date’s going badly and do the fake-emergency call for you.
3. A built in “what should I wear” function that cross references your location, the temperature, the day of the week (with appointments in your iCal) and the contents of your wardrobe, and picks outfits for you.
4. A corkscrew, so that we never have to look longingly at a bottle of wine we can’t open.
5. Synch with your car’s petrol gauge and remind you to fill up on your way home.
6. The back of the phone opens up into a makeup palette with all your favourite colours. And a mirror.
7. Siri remembers where you put your keys, and tells you where thy are when you get near the front door.
8.When you set your alarm for the morning, your coffee machine is automatically told to have a cup ready at that time.
Apple, please make our dreams come true. Otherwise we will be very disappointed.