1. Not being able to budget properly, so by the end of the month you’re subsisting on only two-minute noodles, stale bread and a cheap bottle of wine (think Crackling or (gasp) Tassies).
2. Buying exorbitantly expensive beauty products, designer clothes and lingerie that you know you can’t afford (hence living off only two-minute noodles, stale bread and a cheap bottle of wine for half the month).
3. Drunk-texting your ex or leaving rude, cringe-worthy voice messages.
4. Going to sleep with your makeup still on … and finding a zit smack-bang in the middle of your forehead a few days later.
5. Spending way TOO much time on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram – on a date, while out at a club, during sex, on the loo…
6. Stalking your boyfriend’s ex on Facebook – and accidentally liking one of her posts or photos of them together.
7. Dangerous yo-yo dieting. All those get-thin-fast fad diets DO NOT work. REPEAT: get-thin-fast fad diets DO NOT work!
Related: 7 Food mistakes women make
8. This applies mainly to your early ’20s: pigging out on junk food after a night out (on most weekends) – AND having a big fry-up the following morning.
9. Overdoing the self-tan so that you end up looking like a terrifying Oompa Loompa.
10. Obsessing over a guy who is just NOT THAT INTO YOU. Tough love is normally needed.
Related: Your emergency heartbreak kit