These are sex game-changers and besides, a little refresher course can only be good.
1. He truly doesn’t care that you haven’t shaved your legs. He’s having sex. He’s happy. He could be struck by lightning and not notice.
2. Kissing is powerful. Sloppy slobbering is not. It does not make you seem passionate or swept up in the moment. It makes you seem like a bucket of drool.
3. Don’t get sidetracked by the current obsession with naughty-bit grooming. While there’s much to be said for having a perfectly smooth lady garden, it’s nothing compared to the importance of first and foremost, being clean.
4. Don’t take it too seriously. Have fun. Lighten up. If your partner really wants to play Gargamel And Smurfette Make A Porno, where’s the harm?
5. Faking is totally pointless. Until it’s over an hour since you made it clear it’s just not happening for you this time and he’s launching into yet another tongue/touch combo. Then, what else can you do?
6. The more you do it, the more you like it, so the more you do it … etc. In other words, not being ‘in the mood’ is the best way to guarantee you’ll keep not being ‘in the mood’.
7. It’s perfectly okay not to have sex if you don’t want to and sex should never be something that you do because it’s ‘expected’ of you. It doesn’t matter whether you’ve been kissing for hours or if he’s forked out for a big dinner. That you’ve been an outrageous flirt doesn’t even come into it. And nor does the length of your relationship. Someone who puts pressure on you to do the deed for any reasons is probably not somebody who is going to be very good for you.
Read more relationship stories
Read more sex stories
Read about celebrity news