Is it significant that he’s scratching his face – or is his nose just itchy? Here’s our guide to his body language.
1) His hands are in his hair. If he’s running his hands through it, that’s good – it could be that he’s nervous around you. Scratching or tugging at it, on the other hand, is not so good. He could be bored, confused or frustrated.
2) He’s making eye contact. High fives, girl – he’s seriously into what you’re saying.
Related: 10 Hilarious First-Date Awkward Moments
3) He raises his eyebrows. Admittedly you have to be doing some pretty hard staring of your own to see this, but if you do, consider him yours. Raising eyebrows is an indication that a guy is attracted to you.
4) He’s licking his lips. Either he has some left over barbecue sauce from lunch, or the thought of you is delicious.
Related: 6 Signs He’s Thinks You’re The One
5) He’s using his hands while he talks. When a guy likes someone, he uses more hand gestures – he’s trying to get your attention, or make sure that you are focused on what he’s saying.
6) His fingers are hooked on his belt loops. Think of this as some not so subtle advertising – he’s trying to draw your attention to his package.