You think that everything’s going really well with your new man – but you’d love to be able to tell for sure.
RELATED: What Makes Men Fall In Love
The signs are there – check out our list to see if he’s as smitten as you are.
1. He WhatsApps you just to say hi. Have you ever been around a guy and his mates? There’s not much conversation going on, is there? That’s because guys are not fans of random chit-chat – so, if he’s messaging you just for the sake of giving a shout-out, it’s a big deal.
2. He phones! This is seriously next level. If texting means a lot, then phoning means even more – you’re on his mind, he can’t stop thinking about you, he has butterflies! Yayness.
3. His mates aren’t happy with you. Why? Because, thanks to you, they’re down one drinking buddy. He’d rather be with you than them, and they’re feeling sore about it – especially when Wednesday night’s poker game rolls around.
4. He’s all about compromise. Sushi is his worst, but because you love it, he’ll eat as many salmon roses as he can.
5. You’re counted in. Braai? Business dinner? You’re coming of course! You’ve just become his automatic plus-one.
6. He says ‘we’, and he makes plans. It just slips out. He might not mean to, but there he goes, talking about ‘when we’ do the wine route in December.
RELATED: 7 Dates That Rate A+
7. He’s left his jersey at your house, and he’s not in a hurry to get it back. Because he knows he’ll be seeing plenty more of you, of course!