If he’s making you unhappy (and you’ve spoken to him about it and nothing has changed), it’s time to show him the door.
1. You haven’t met his parents and barely any of his friends (and you’ve been together for months). You inevitably start to ask yourself why – because he doesn’t think the relationship will last? He’s embarrassed to introduce you to those close to him (which means he’s an A-hole)? Or perhaps he’s hiding something?
2. He doesn’t contact you or reply to your messages for days at a time, leaving you wondering if you’ve done something wrong. This is extremely selfish of him and, come on, it only takes a few seconds to reply to a message so there are no excuses (unless he’s in a hospital bed and can’t move his fingers).
3. He demands (not asks or gently hints) a blow job… And – he doesn’t return the favour after you’ve succumbed to his (demanding) request. Shame on him!
4. He puts you down and is patronising towards you – this is never okay.
5. He still keeps photographs of his ex in his desk drawer, often talks about her and chats to her on Facebook. He hasn’t moved on from his last relationship and is not ready to properly commit to a new one with you. You deserve better.
What are your relationship deal-breakers, COSMO girls?