COSMO Art Director, and only brave male in the team, Juan Geel shares some insights from the other side.
1. You can’t get mad if we refuses to hook your ugly friend up with one of our good-looking friends.
2. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend. Unless they’re going for the let-her-complain-to-me-and-then-she’ll-realize-how-awesome-I-am method.
3. Guys worry about the thin line between being compassionate and being whipped.
4. Guys don’t really have final decisions.
5. We don’t really understand when you end a heated conversation with ‘fine’ or ‘whatever’. Are we still fighting?
6. Anything said six months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
7. If you’ve been living together for longer than three years, getting married doesn’t cross his mind. You may need to be the one to bring it up.
8. Guys may flirt all day with other girls, but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they really care about.
9. Chocolates are a girl’s weakness. For guys, girls are their weakness.
10. Even if we deny it, all guys are ticklish on the ribs.
11. Intelligence is the new butt.
12. When a guy tells you about his problems, he often just needs you to listen. You don’t need to always give him advice.
13. If a guy teases or rips you off, he probably likes you.
14. If a guy does something stupid in front of you, he will think about it until the next time he sees you.