Foreplay doesn’t get enough credit: when was the last time you felt as turned on as you did during those hectic under-the-shirt-over-the-bra makeout sessions you had in high school? Sometimes you want to get it on as quick and dirty as possible, and we get it – time is money and you’ve got shit to do. But, as nice as a quickie can be, the best sex happens when you take the time to prolong the foreplay. Your pre-game totally sets the tone for the main event, and when it’s finally time for P in V your body will be begging for it.
1. Make him an early riser. Foreplay doesn’t have to start a few minutes before sex – it can start a few hours before. One of the hottest things you can do when you’re out in public is to whisper in your partner’s ear how much you want him (and what you’re going to do to him later). The anticipation will heighten like you won’t believe – for both of you. By the time you get home, best believe you’ll be making a beeline for the bedroom.
2. Guarantee goose bumps. Your skin is covered in sweet spots, and touching them will take your sex drive from 0 to 69 in no time. The entire area between your jawline and shoulders is an erogenous zone. There’s a reason kisses on your neck and collarbone feel insanely good – the skin is thinner, so sensations are amplified. Both of you can take turns trailing your finger from the shoulder to the indentation where the neck connects with the collarbone before kissing it. You’ll be left quivering.
3. Give kisses that count. When you’re having your usual hot and heavy makeout session, pay attention to the edge of the mouth instead of just the lips. The area is extremely sensitive, but often overlooked. Lightly trace the edge of his upper lip with your tongue to remind him of what you can do below the belt…
4. Get dirty in the shower. Actual shower sex may the stuff of nightmares, but saving the main event for post-shower pleasure is perfect. Hop into the shower together and soap each other up. Don’t be shy to grab onto his shaft, squeezing as you move your soapy hand up and down. He can return the favour by giving your boobs some attention. By the time you make it to the bedroom, don’t expect the actual sex to last very long for either of you.
5. Double up. Take oral pleasure to another level by trying this trick: after telling your guy to close his eyes, wet your hands with some lube and use them to fondle his balls while you go down on him. The double-stimulation will send him over the edge – it feels like two mouths going downtown instead of one. Of course, if you’re feeling hat generous, he’ll want to give something in return.
6. Talk the walk. Sometimes, the best foreplay is the simplest – just talk about what turns you on and what you want your partner to do. It sounds obvious, but people don’t do it nearly as much as they should. Hearing each other explicitly state what you want can be super sexy – because when you do it, you know you’ll be doing it right. That kind of confidence in the bedroom is sure to get you to the big O – fast.