Are you bad in bed? No, of course not! But, just in case you’re wondering, we asked guys for their definition of ‘bad in bed’.
Here’s what’s on their list…
1. Not actually participating. Guys want to feel wanted – it’s as simple as that. If you’re letting him do all the work, he’s going to sense you’re not really that interested. Even if he’s on top, give as good as you’re getting.
RELATED: Lazy Sex
2. Worrying more about your cellulite than what’s going on between the two of you. We know you’ve heard it before, but it’s worth repeating: if he’s got you naked, he’s not looking for flaws. He’s looking for ways to worship you.
3. Sticking to the same old. Ah, the 10-minute missionary routine again? Just like you did last night, and the night before, and the night before? Watching TV is starting to sound more exciting.
4. Letting him rule the roost. It’s not all about him. Showing him that you have needs and that he’s not done until you’ve told him, lets him know that you’re as into it as he is.
RELATED: Six Ways to be a Sex Superstar
5. Forgetting your bedside manners. Surreptitiously checking your phone? Fail. Criticising? Fail. Comparing him to your ex? Epic fail. This isn’t an area that’s usually covered by the basic rules of etiquette, but the basic courtesies apply. If he pleases you, reciprocate. Give him your full attention. Don’t even consider discussing your Saturday night plans while he’s mid-thrust.