Cocktails need wow-factor and the Tanqueray Clover Club cocktail is the one that’s gonna impress all your friends this summer. This delicious and perfectly sweet Tanqueray-inspired cocktail is the easiest DIY but looks incredible and tastes even better!
Tanqueray No. TEN is the star ingredient of this recipe. It’s a small-batch gin made with only the best whole fresh citrus fruits which means that every sip has an amazing citrus burst.
How to DIY this Tanqueray cocktail
These are the ingredients you need
- 37,5ml Tanqueray No. TEN
- 20ml Freshly squeezed lime
- 10ml Rose syrup
- 15ml Raspberry syrup
- 15ml Aperol
- 12,5ml egg white
- Fresh raspberries
Now whip it up!
- Dry shake 12,5ml egg white in a cocktail shaker
- Add 20ml freshly squeezed lime, 10ml rose syrup, 15ml raspberry syrup and 15ml Aperol
- Then shake and strain into a chilled shallow-top cocktail glass
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and enjoy!
Alcohol Not For Sale to Persons Under The Age of 18.
This post is sponsored by Tanqueray.
Read More Food & Drink