The beauty of the new Nissan Navara is that it offers you the best of both worlds with its sophisticated design and powerful twin-turbo engine. It’s definitely worth the splurge!
Its design is rugged and redefined
The new Nissan Navara really isn’t like anything you’ve ever seen before. It’s a beast with the ultimate comfort of a luxury 4×4, the power of a twin-turbo diesel engine, 7-speed automatic transmission and 5-link coil rear suspension – it will easily take you from city life to off-road adventures.
The exterior oozes fierceness
Navara Stealth is giving new meaning to ‘orange is the new black’ with stylish orange accents complementing its new black trim. The list of bold exterior features includes a black grille with a pop of orange, 18” black alloy wheels, standard black tubular sports bar and more.
More than just pretty – these features are everything!
By now you know just how obsessed we are with the new Nissan Navara (sorry, not sorry) and these are some of the interior features you’re gonna love too:
- The audio system (includes RDS, USB functionality and Bluetooth with audio streaming) and navigation system with 3D mapping and live traffic updates
- The high-grade model comes standard with Intelligent Around View Monitor with a 360 birds-eye view of your vehicle, while the SE model comes equipped with a reverse camera
- The sporty, leather-wrapped steering wheel lets you control your music and calls, change information displays and adjust the cruise control
- Its drive-assist display features 3D depth and tilt design so you keep your eyes focused on the road and can glance at your driving info
- Astronaut-inspired, zero-gravity seats create a neutral posture and improve blood flow to help make those long rides comfier
- Dual Zone Climate Control means you and your passengers will never fight over the temperature again
- The auto-dimming rearview mirror reduces glare from behind, and shows the outside temperature and digital compass
- The LED Daytime Running Lights help others see you better on the road, day or night
- You’ll find storage space in the side pockets, inside the spacious glove compartment and rear passenger seats
Ready to drive this beast?
Need another reason to love Nissan?
This post is sponsored by Nissan.
Read More Life