The Tanqueray Grapefruit Julep cocktail has the perfect balance of sweet with citrus flavours. Tanqueray Nº TEN is the star ingredient and this small-batch gin is crafted using fresh citrus fruits. When paired with slices of grapefruit and mint you’ll enjoy a delicious citrus burst with every sip.
The secret to the best DIY happy hour is all in your drink selection and trust us, you can’t go wrong with the Tanqueray Grapefruit Julep cocktail.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
- 50ml Tanqueray Nº TEN
- 20ml sugar syrup
- 50ml pink grapefruit juice
- Mint leaves
- Slices of grapefruit
- Crushed ice
Follow these steps and you’ll be sipping in no time
- Start with 50ml Tanqueray Nº TEN
- Add a few mint leaves and a slice of grapefruit
- Pour 20ml sugar syrup into the glass and muddle until the mint leaves and grapefruit slice breaks down
- Now add crushed ice, top up with more mint leaves and a slice of grapefruit
- Add 50ml pink grapefruit juice to the glass and stir
- Garnish with a mint sprig and enjoy!
Alcohol Not For Sale to Persons Under The Age of 18.
This post is sponsored by Tanqueray.
Read More Food & Drink