This is where we tackle tricky issues and have honest convos about the things that really matter RN. Some pieces are opinion pieces that do not necessarily reflect the views of COSMO and are intended to drive dialogue, thought and debate.
How the 2018 Budget Speech Affects YOU in 5 Quick Points
This is What Millennial Women Want to Hear at SONA 2018
- Busang Senne | 16 February 2018 | 01:41pm
Have your voice – and your issues – heard
What We Can Learn from Kendrick Lamar and SZA's Plagiarism Lawsuit
- Busang Senne | 13 February 2018 | 02:12pm
Rule number one of the Internet: Thou Shalt Not Steal Artwork That Ain’t Yours
WATCH: Amber Rose Wants You to Join #TeamSelfLove
- Busang Senne | 07 February 2018 | 05:15pm
It's the safest sex you'll ever have 🙌🏾
Your Basic #LGBTQI+ Terms Decoded
- COSMO | 07 February 2018 | 12:25pm
How many do you know?🤔
My Transition Story: Arthur, 17: ‘Gender Isn’t Defined by How Your Body Looks’
- Sarah Browning-de Villiers | 06 February 2018 | 03:22pm
'I’ve also realised that something so intrinsic in me can’t
More Teens In the U.S. Identify as Transgender and Gender-Nonconforming
- COSMO | 06 February 2018 | 10:09am
New data shows that more teens than previously thought reject the gender binary.
Meet The Woman Embracing Body-Positivity Through the #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement
- Busang Senne | 05 February 2018 | 11:02am
'Saggy boobs are underrepresented. Being underrepresented makes you feel alien
Why We Need to Keep Talking About Trigger Warnings
- Busang Senne | 02 February 2018 | 08:00am
Do they actually work, and what about freedom of speech?
Only Two Women Won a Grammy in 2018. WTF? #GrammysSoMale
- Busang Senne | 29 January 2018 | 01:48pm
No awards for SZA, Lady Gaga, Kesha or Cardi B
UPDATE: Cardi B, Camila Cabello and More Wear White Roses for #TimesUp at The Grammy Awards
- Busang Senne | 25 January 2018 | 01:02pm
But what will happen to the initiative when awards season is over?