Mercedes-Benz fashion week in Jozi did not disappoint. From the fashion to the socialites and the inspiration, everything was on point and we are seriously obsessed! The AFI Fastrack designers were making headlines with their delicious designs and you NEED to see them.
- Chesney Day Williams debuted her Moroccan-influenced collection, which had a very earthy and organic feel to it.
2. Sibusiso Malete showed off his dark and sophisticated menswear pieces.
3. Karabo Joas Mokgoatlheng created a feminine and empowering collection for women.
4. Leah Elena Possimiares – a recent graduate – surprised us with her fashion-forward, wearable designs that were beautifully tailored. We love.
5. Marquin Andrew Sampson nailed the well-crafted street-style look and his designs will be a great addition to bae’s wardrobe. 😉
6. Neo Rangaka expressed her style through vibrancy and colour, creating a super-cool look through the combination of both androgyous and futuristic elements.
7. Nhlanhla Timothy Masemola showed that he knows what’s up when it comes to emphasising Gothic femininity.
8. Tayla Nguskos debuted a collection of intense craftsmanship. The detail in the textures through the techniques of macrame and weaving were flawless.
9. Velly Maswanganye epitomised raw, authentic street style, and made it his own through his choice of fabrics and colouring.
Which designer collection are you and bae adding to your wardrobe this season? Tweet us @CosmopolitanSA