When was the last time the Kardashian (and Jenner) women had an Instagram make headlines for a super positive reason? A controversial nude photo here, a possible nose job there, a really weird photoshop fail turned into a drag…the social media platform tends to bring out the negative attention for them sometimes. So when we get something from the Kar-Jenners that’s (a) refreshing (b) positive and (c) doesn’t make everyone else feel bad about themselves, it’s a real win for everyone! The seemingly rare positivity moment I’m speaking of came yesterday, courtesy of Kourtney Kardashian, Head Princess at Poosh.
To promote an exercise article, Kourtney posted a pic of her on a boat in a very high-cut, upper-thigh bearing black bikini to Poosh’s Instagram account. Fans couldn’t help but notice that Kourt had no problem showing off her booty stretch marks, zero f*cks given.
One fan was actually so impressed that Kourtney chose not to edit out the stretch marks that she thanked her for it. “Thank you so much for not editing out your stretch marks!!” the user commented on the post. “I love my little stripes,” Kourtney replied with a cute lil smiley face emoji.
View this post on Instagram
The rest of the comments were also super happy. Many of the users showered Kourtney with love and praise:
- “I love when we get to see stretch marks..normal bodies.”
- “I love the fact that you let your stretch marks show! Proud, hot Mama!!”
- “Oh wow, not air brushed. You can actually see her stretch marks and this is what a real body looks like! I love it!”
- “Those stretch marks are giving me life & helping me embrace mine. So gorg 🔥”
- “Stretch marks! On a Kardashian!! Oh this is one reason you’re my fave!”
Hopefully Kourtney will keep showing off her tiger stripes—they’re so cute!!
This post originally appeared on Cosmo US.