- Kylie Jenner just posted another seductive photo to promote her new Kylie Skin products.
- Followers responded to the picture by accusing Kylie of getting plastic surgery.
Okay so remember yesterday when Kylie Jenner posted that v seductive video on Instagram promoting her new Kylie Skin products? Well, Kylie just posted another nearly naked photo from that same shoot today, in which she’s wearing nothing but a see-through chain bodysuit. It’s all very casual!
View this post on Instagram
Kylie captioned the pic “Summer Body 🦋,” and the post is clearly meant to promote her new line. However, the comments were less about Kylie‘s new coconut body lotion and were more people speculating about how Kylie got that bod/saying that she’s all plastic surgery. On Instagram, followers left comments like:
- a body you didn’t work for tho 💀
- more like surgery body not summer body whe [sic] all know you was a skinny white girl now you have wide hips
- Only the scar on the leg is real
- how much did your summer body cost tho
- Yasss show what ya doc gave you 😩😩😍😍
- Don’t stay in the sun too much your silicone will explode 😂
And Kylie, being the savvy, quasi self-made billionaire businesswoman that she is, posted the picture across her social media platforms. However, it was also met with the same reaction from followers on Twitter, meaning that they accused Kylie of getting her “Summer Body” via surgery (but this time they used memes!):
— nicole (@nicole42422239) July 13, 2019
— Isaac (@uglyskiess) July 13, 2019
Your doctor did his mf thang
— I’m good luv (@Erin_niicole) July 13, 2019
damn sis which surgeonnn😩😩😩
— khadijah kardashian🧕🏼 (@kaalijennerrr) July 13, 2019
FWIW, back in February Kylie admitted to getting fillers in her face, but she hasn’t said anything about plastic surgery on the rest of her body. That said, it’s obviously 100% okay and her choice if she did get some work done—it’s her body and she can do what she wants with it.
Now, let’s all just relax and wait for the internet to freak out when the new Kylie Skin products come out, shall we?
This post was originally published on cosmopolitan.com
Read more celeb news