Are you ready for COSMO Hustle Summit 2020? We’ve partnered with Bernini to bring you a one-day career-focused event to help you make money moves.
COSMO Babes, due to the current ban on all gatherings of more than 100 people, we are postponing COSMO Hustle Summit (previously scheduled for Sat, 4 April 2020) to Sat, 22 August 2020. Please bear with us while we investigate the options for those that have already bought tickets. We will be in touch soon with updates.
When we have secured a new event date, successful celebrities, CEOs and influential boss babes will be sharing their secrets to success so you can secure the bag in 2020. Our guests will be discussing topics ranging from brand building to making your first million.
COSMO Hustle Summit, in partnership with Bernini is a career-focused event to help you make money moves in 2020!
Here are the event details
- Venue: The Venue, The Houghton Hotel, Houghton Estate, JHB
- Date: 22 August 2020
- Time: 9am – 4pm
- Ticket price: R300 (Early Bird)/R350 (Late Bird)
- Hosted By: COSMO Editor, Holly Meadows & COSMO Deputy Editor, Noxolo Mafu
- MC: Ayanda Thabethe
COSMO Hustle Summit 2020 is going to be insane
The event will be hosted by COSMO Editor, Holly Meadows and COSMO Deputy Editor, Noxolo Mafu. You’ll receive a light breakfast, lunch and refreshments along with a welcome drink by Bernini. There will be exciting installations and activations at the event, spot prizes up for grabs, your opportunity to network with amazing boss babes and an incredible goodie bag!
1 Summit. 9 Speakers. 3 Panels. 350 attendees.
- Pearl Thusi – COSMO cover Star and actress
Topic: Networking skills to land your dream job (in conversation with COSMO Editor, Holly Meadows)
- Nicolette Mashile – SABC 1 TV host and financial fitness coach
Topic: How she made her first million at the age of 26
- Elize Botha – Managing director, Old Mutual Unit Trusts
- Pat Magadla – Senior business development manager, Old Mutual Investment Group
Topic: How to make fierce money moves to fast track your hustle
- Candice Thurston – Founder of the salon chain, Candi & Co
Topic: How to pitch your business for investment and crush your 1-minute elevator pitch
- Sandiso Sibisi – Founder of Born to Succeed Women and activist for women economic empowerment
Topic: 7 lessons Every entrepreneur needs to know before launching a business
- Anne Githuku-Shongwe – Representative for UN Women’s South Africa Multi-Country Office
Topic: What is the equal pay status in SA? (Knowing your worth, practical tips for negotiating your salary and speaking up in male-dominated industries)
- Dr Nokukhanya Khanyile – Doctor and changemaker
Topic: How to prioritise your mental health to power up your career
- Jocelyne Muhutu-Rémy – Strategic media partnerships manager at Facebook, Sub-Saharan Africa
Topic: How to monetise your brand on Instagram, and the do’s & don’ts of social media for business PANEL DISCUSSIONS: Panel 1: The business of fashion
- Vika Shipalana – Founder and CEO VBS Luxury Group
- Sarah Langa – Influencer and founder of Luvant
- Papama Mtwisha – Director of Africa, Your Time Is Now
Moderated by: COSMO fashion director Cleo Marcopoulos Panel 2: The business of beauty
- Mihlali Ndamase – Beauty YouTuber
- Rabia Ghoor – Founder of Swiitch Beauty
- Aghogho Ogunsanya – Founder of Beez Glam Academy
- Mbali Mkhize – Content creator and Bernini Glow Getter
Moderated by: COSMO senior beauty editor Zipho Ntloko Panel 3: The business of brand you
- Luthando Shosha aka Loot Love – Radio personality
- Jessica Nkosi – TV presenter and brand ambassador
- Zoe Msutwana – Strategist, PR specialist
Moderated by COSMO deputy editor Noxolo Mafu We can’t wait to spend the day with you – get your tickets now! Alcohol Not For Sale to Persons Under The Age of 18. This post is sponsored by Bernini. Follow them on Facebook and Instagram for more info. Special thanks to our fantastic sponsors; Bernini, Old Mutual Unit Trusts, Satiskin, Mousson, Volvo, African Extracts, Revlon and Lancome-Idole Perfume. Read More Money