Did you see how bomb our three local influencers @jessica_vanheerden, @nadiajaftha and @mihlalii_n looked on the cover of our 2019 March Influencer Issue? Kinda feeling like you want to look like that too? As they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so you don’t even need to feel weird about stealing their style. Here they are to show you how to nail their signature beauty looks with EDGARS BEAUTY.
Fake Full Kylie Lips like Jessica
1. Outline your lips with a nude shade that’s darker than your actual lips, going slightly out of your natural lip line to give the illusion of a bigger pout. Cheeky!
2. Apply a small amount of matte liquid lipstick to your bottom lip and then rub your lips together to evenly spread the product (as you don’t want it to become cakey – not a good look).
3. Time to get glossy! Adding a coat of shine like Jess will make your lips appear fuller and juicier – just like hers (and Kylie’s).
Get Strobes That Shine Bright like Mihlali
1. Contour your face using a dark pressed powder around your cheeks and forehead. This is Mihlali’s hack to making her face appear slimmer. Genius!
2. Highlighting the high planes of your face will bring out your inner glow. Apply highlighter down the bridge of your nose, on your cheekbones, temples and brow bones.
3. Want to add even MORE shine? Of course, you do! Use another highlighter in a slightly different shade to add a little more shimmer and dimension.
Get Killer Brows like Nadia
1. Use the light shade in this 4-in-1 brow pencil (thanks, Benefit!) to highlight and define the area beneath your brows, then use a darker shade to fill them in.
2. Time to add even more definition! Brush some brow tint onto your brows for added colour and general bold-ness. You’ll be looking fierce!
3. After using your fave eyeshadow shades on your lids, add a shimmery loose pigment to the middle for that final touch of sparkle.
4. Ready to add even more drama? Line the inside of your lower eyelids using a dark eyeliner. One with a soft, kajal formula will make your life a lot easier.
5. Lastly, finish off the look by coating your upper and lower lashes with a volumising mascara. Feel like an influencer yet? Because you sure look like one!
This post is sponsored by EDGARS BEAUTY.
Read more beauty