The new collection from ghd, Ink On Pink, takes centre stage for all the right reasons. Not only are these unique stylers adorned in an ethereal floral design by David Allen, but R100 from every limited-edition Ink On Pink styler sold from the ghd collection will be donated to PinkDrive, which is South Africa’s best-loved Breast Cancer Community Carer.
Their mission is to make people aware that ‘early detection will help prolong a life’. PinkDrive travels with SA’s first mobile mammography units to areas in the country where health services are not readily available.
ghd’s products were used to create fierce lewks as part of the COSMO #DearBoobs campaign, in partnership with Strawberry Lips. From the ghd Platinum+ Styler to ghd Final Fix Spray, these products will help you to create fierce AF styles.
View this post on Instagram
1. Snatched Like Danni Bowler
Danni is a culture editor and writer, and she’s all about body positivity. To get her playful lewk, use the following ghd products:
- Use ghd Air (R2 200) on cool-to-medium heat with the ghd Diffuser (R370) to eliminate frizz, define your curls and add volume.
- Tie hair into a high pony using ghd Final Shine Serum (R280) to sleek out any stray hairs.
- Use pins and grips to mould hair into the desired shape and finish off with ghd Final Shine Spray (R280).
2. Fierce like Elzet Nel
Elzet is a student, actress and breast cancer survivor who’s promised to love her boobs in sickness and in health. Get her sleek style by using the following ghd items:
- Sleek hair straight back with the ghd Platinum+ Styler (R3 300).
- Using the ghd Detangling Comb (R220), apply ghd Total Volume Foam (R280) and comb all hair straight back from the front hairline to create the ‘wet look’.
- Tuck hair behind the ears and apply ghd Final Fix Hairspray (R280) to prevent fly-aways.
3. Sleek like Gina Myers
Gina is an influencer with serious makeup skills. She’s committed to loving her boobs just as they are. Her gorgeous ponytail will have you feeling snatched – here’s how to create it:
- Sleek hair straight with the ghd Platinum+ Styler (R3 300).
- Pull all the hair into a high pony using ghd Final Shine Spray (R280) to enhance the shine. Pro tip: use the ghd Final Fix Spray (R280) with the ghd Oval Dressing Brush (R420) to eliminate and tame fly-aways.
- Wrap a strand of hair around the pony using ghd Final Fix Spray (R280) as a glue.
This post is sponsored by ghd.
Read More Beauty