- Dr. Pimple Popper squeezed allll the goo from a woman’s chest zit on Instagram.
- Dr. Pimple Popper airs Thursday nights on TLC.
Popaholics, how are y’all? I hope you’re feeling hydrated and well-rested, because Dr. Pimple Popper‘s recent pimple pop (try saying that five times fast!) was an ooey gooey doozy. This time, Dr. Pimple Popper tackled a woman’s chest steatocystoma. And just in case you need a ~refresher~ on your pimple terminology, steatocystomas are lil benign cysts that are typically filled with juicy sebaceous fluid that made this pop in particular really fun watch.
Yesterday on Instagram, Dr. Sandra Lee treated her fans to footage of her operating on the woman’s chest. Before getting down to business, Dr. Lee showed the location of the bump, which happened to be a couple of inches north of the woman’s breast. As soon as Dr. Lee made the incision, the bump started oozing immediately…and honestly there was a lottttt going on in there.
This seemingly little cyst gave more fluid with each squeeze Dr. Lee delivered, producing a butter yellow, yolk-like substance that our favorite cyst whisperer described as ‘slimy’ and ‘satisfying’. But I’ll let you decide that for yourself. Check out the gooey cyst goodness, below:
Of course, the popaholics in the comments could not resist giving their opinions on what they thought the cyst fluid looked like. And boy, were there some interesting suggestions. Some of the weirdest, best comments, here for your reading pleasure:
- ‘Looks like vanilla pudding.’
- ‘I’ll never look at lemon curd the same way again.’
- ‘Wow, like and egg yolk!’
And this person, who felt so strongly about steatocystomas that she had a whole dream about it:
- ‘I watch your show so much that I literally dreamt I saw a man at the beach who had bumps all over his chest, and I yelled to my husband “I think those are steatocystomas! They might come out like butter.” ?????’
Hopefully, this cyst squeeze managed to satisfy your pop cravings. If not, have you taken a look at out our brand-spanking-new collection of Dr. Pimple Popper videos?? From cherry-pit sized cysts to jumping bean blackheads, we absolutely have you covered. Enjoy, love!
This post originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com.
Read more beauty