- Dr. Sandra Lee, of Pimple Popper fame, is at it again!
- This time, she tackles a huge blackhead in a new Instagram video, and it’s not for the faint of heart.
Good morning, popaholics! I assume that by clicking on this video, you are (1)
haunted plagued tormented infatuated with Dr. Pimple Popper videos, and (2) want to see even more of them. You’re in luck, because today, Dr. Sandra Lee has a real treat that made viewers hungry for some reason.
The latest and greatest in pimple-popping vids comes courtesy of the Dr. Pimple Popper Instagram, where Dr. Lee worked her pore-cleansing magic to get rid of a giant blackhead that left the song ‘Like a Rock’ stuck in her head (her words, not mine).
This particular video spotlights an enormous dilated pore of winer, which is basically just an oversized blackhead. Even Dr. Lee was surprised at the massiveness of this one, though.
‘My goodness, this little friend of yours. I think you’re going to lose a little weight today. It’s like a rock!’ she tells the patient as she gently removes it. ‘That is a big blackhead. You might have the award for the biggest blackhead.’
After she fishes it out, she taps it against the countertop, and it is so rock solid that it makes a sound like a pebble. Fittingly enough, this is the most Liked reaction to the video in the comments section:
Here’s a quick sampling of some of the other topics covered by viewer comments:
- Concern over how TF this was left alone for so long without being treated.
- Comparisons between the removed blackhead and a ‘snail shell.’
- Shock over the huge skin hole the blackhead left behind, with one person aptly dubbing it an ‘asteroid crater.’
- And a lone, ‘This made my mouth water what is wrong with me,’ to which I say, you do you, friend!
Without further ado, check out the rock-like blackhead removal for yourself below, in all its glory:
This post originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com.
Read more beauty