This is Africa. And you know what that means? Really. Hot. Summers.
Over the next few months, you’re probably going to be doing a lot of sweating. But that’s okay – it’s a totally normal bodily function that everyone experiences. Because most people find it gross, there is a lot that many don’t know about perspiration. We’re about to change that.
- Studies have shown that men sweat up to 40% more than women. Sorry, boys!
- We sweat is to regulate our body temperature. So you might not like it, but it’s important.
- It might sound unbelievable but we sweat around 1 000 litres of liquid a year.
- The part of our bodies that sweat the most are our feet. Maybe we should be deodorising our toes, too!
- Sweat doesn’t smell. What you’re getting a whiff of is the bacteria that grows in warm, moist areas. Charming.
Shield MotionSense Antiperspirant in Shower Fresh
Because what’s better than smelling like you just stepped out of the shower? Not much.
Oh So Heavenly Cool ‘n Confident Pure Minerals Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
Minerals are known to be ultra absorbing, which makes this anti-perspirant spray effective.
Nivea Pure Invisible Anti-Perspirant Roll On
True to its name, this roll-on goes on invisible and stays invisible. No yellow stains here!
Garnier Mineral Protection 5 Deodorant in Cotton Fresh
This spray offers 48 hours of protection so if you feel like skipping a shower, no-one will know. Promise.
Shield Motion Sense Germ Defence Anti-Perspirant Roll-On
Another gem from Shield, this formula can detect your physically active moments and offers protection from sweat accordingly.
Nivea Pearl & Beauty Antiperspirant Deodorant
Not only does this deodorant smell pretty, but it also works pretty well too (see what we did there?)
Dove Original Anti-Perspirant Roll-On
The familiar smell of Dove combined with awesome protection against sweat? Now you can smell as good as you feel.