Okay, so we can’t take our eyes off Kim K’s butt – like, really can’t take our eyes off Kim K’s butt!
Her PAPER magazine cover has to be one of the most provocative and controversial to come out of 2014, don’t you agree?
When looking at her cover, a few reactions come to mind, the two most common being:
BUT we want you to think of donuts …
… and glaze …
… (because her butt resembles a glazed donut of course).
So the big question at this point is: Do want your behind to look glazed and bountiful too?
If you answer YES! (for WHATEVER reason – we’re not judging!), here are some options for you.
1. For the ‘I-need-to-chill-out’ butt:
Philosophia Botanica Toning Body Oil
2. For the ‘au naturel’ butt:
Soy Lites Luxury Beauty Oil
3. For the ‘I-want-my-ass-to-smell-lovely-and-look-smooth-and-shiny’ butt:
Justine Tissue Oil
4. For the ‘wine-loving’ butt:
Theravine Relaxing Pinotage Body Oil
5. For the ‘I-dream-in-roses’ butt:
Wema The Essentials Rose Geranium Body Oil
6. For the ‘extravagant’ butt:
Guinot Huile Mirific Passionflower Dry Oil
7. For the ‘economical’ butt:
Palmer’s Moisturizing Body Oil
8. For the ‘old-faithful’ butt:
9. For the’I-want-to-be-soft-and-silky’ butt:
Avon Soft Fusions Silky Soft Body Oil
10. For the butt that prefers a ‘spray-on-luxe’ moment:
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse