Master the art of the smoky eye with this quick and easy how to!
YES! It can be done
We know. Calm down.
Too often ruled out for being difficult to achieve at home, the beauty of the smoky eye is its versatility.
WHERE IT BEGINS
1. Create a soft smoky eye by smudging a soft brown or black kohl liner into the inner corner of your lids and under tear ducts to highlight.
2. Take a natural (or slightly darker) eye shadow and blend it across the rest of your lid and under the outer corner of your lower lashes.
3. As a general rule keep the intensity of colour around your lash line. Then gently blend the colour outwards towards your socket, so it disappears into nothing.
4. Finish with two coats of mascara and you’re guaranteed to add a certain polish to your daytime look.
it also acts as an ideal base for a smouldering evening eye.
1. Top up the product by blending the eye shadow of your choice into your eye socket and winging it outwards to create a cat’s eye shape.