This season’s new sneaker variation? The slip-on sneaker. Without the hassle of tying shoe laces, these babies are super on trend and arguably the comfiest shoes out there. Seen on celebs like the Mary-Kate Olsen, Gwen Stefani and Kristen Stewart, the fash-packs are enjoying the it-shoe of the season.
RELATED: These Shoes Were Made For Dancing
COSMO Shows you which 8 pairs to buy…
Let’s shop slip-ons.
1. Leopard print slip-ons R250, Woolworths
2. Painterly printed slip-ons R79.99, MRP
3. Metallic slip-ons R999, Mimco
4. Snakeskin slip-ons R399, ZOOM on the Superbalist.com
RELATED: How To Wear: ‘Normcore’
5. Glitter slip-ons R119.99, MRP
6. Snakeskin slip-ons R299, Cotton On
7. Polka dots slip-ons R769, Bellfield at Spree.co.za
8. Pastel slip-ons R399, Zoom at Spree.co.za
WARNING: Just don’t forget to invest in those sneaky sock liners for a more, erm, desirable slip-on sneaker experience.
RELATED: The Coolest Kicks On The Block
Slip them on! #COSMOFashion