MAY LINDSTROM’S EASY-WARMING ENZYME MASQUE
1 tablespoon raw honey
1/2 tablespoon spirulina powder
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 drop lavender essential oil
1. Blend the ingredients in a small mixing bowl, adding a few drops of water if needed to create desired consistency.
2. Using a facial brush, smooth the mixture evenly over your face. Clean hands will work too.
3. Allow the active ingredients to do their work as the mask penetrates skin for 10–30 minutes.
4. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
5. Follow with your favourite pure face oil, massaging into wet skin to deeply hydrate skin and bring out its glow.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com