1. I’ve been plucking my own brows since the ’90s – surely I don’t need to part with my hard-earned cash for this?
2. Okay wait, what if I’m secretly Cara Delevingne but nobody will ever know?
3. Let me grow them in for a few weeks before I go.
Related: 10 Celebs Without Eyebrows – Yikes!
4. This is torture. I’ve been using more concealer than Kim Kardashian trying to hide all these strays. It must be time to get them threaded.
5. Yay, appointment made. I’m about to get so much hotter and more powerful.
6. Walking into the salon more nervous than a Tinder date. Can I really trust a stranger with my actual face? It’s my FACE. You can hide a lumpy manicure… but bad brows?
7. Maybe this was a bad idea. What if she sneezes or something and I end up losing a whole brow? Will I have to cut a fringe?
8. But I’m here now, let me get this over with. If I can get through a 45 min spinning class I can do this.
9. The brow artist is really nice. She had thick brows herself and she’s really listening to me about shape and symmetry. I think I can trust her.
10. I’m in the chair. It’s too late to turn back now. Wait, she can’t do her own brows, can she? Maybe I should ask who HER brow artist is and get that person…
11. And off we go. It’s weird that I’m participating by holding my own skin, but it gives me something to do with my hands.
12. Eek this is a little painful. Not day-after-the-spinning-class painful but maybe I should have had a tequila or something before this.
13. Yay, one brow done! We’re halfway. I can do this.
14. Now she is massaging my face. That’s nice. I could lie here all day.
15. Here she comes with the mirror. Time to panic. If I hate it I have to keep smiling and be polite. It can’t be as bad as that time I cut a fringe.
16. Oh my word is that my real face I look like a human angel or at least a Jenner. Brow artist, I love you. Threading, I love you. I need to go take 457 selfies okay bye.