At COSMO, we happily spend hours investigating what men want in the sack. And, over the years, we’ve noticed a fascinating common denominator. In polls and interviews, guys consistently say that one of the major keys to a hot hook-up is an enthusiastic partner. ‘When you express how into it you are, it sends the message that you love having sex with him, which turns him on even more,’ says Dr Yvonne K. Fulbright, author of Touch Me There! (Hunter House). So, what are the most effective ways to convey unbridled exuberance? Here, tips from experts.
||If you want your man, let him know by initiating action. ‘Guys are often the ones to suggest sex, so if you seduce him, he’ll figure your passion means he must be a good lover,’ explains Dr Pam Spurr, author of Naughty Tricks and Sexy Tips (Amarato Press). Display how ravenous you are with the following tactics.
• Ambush him when you get home – it’s like you’ve been anticipating bedding him all day.
• Should a frisky mood arise while you’re at a restaurant, nudge him and say ‘Let’s get this to go.’
• Tear his clothes off during foreplay instead of waiting for him to undress himself.
• Seduce him when he least expects it, such as by pulling him into a bathroom to hook up at a party.
|Make Some Noise
C'mon You Know You Want More!
Sign up for our newsletter, and never miss out on our most popular stories.
The X-Factor SA Could Provide Some Idols Relief
- Sbosh Mafu | 27 August 2014 | 10:10am
X-Factor SA starts in just under two weeks on local screens
Kim Kardashian Got Herself Another Acting Role
- Lerato Bokako | 27 August 2014 | 08:48am
Well call her butter 'cause she's on a roll!
Recreate Halle Berry's Look From The Emmy Awards
- Megan Muscutt | 27 August 2014 | 07:48am
Recreate Halle Berry's Emmy Award look thanks to Revlon.
What It’s Like To Be Your Favourite Celebrity At The Emmy Awards. Thank You Instagram!
- Lynn Cupido | 27 August 2014 | 07:39am
Take a look at what it's like to be a celebrity at the Emmy Awards