The first few months of a new relationship are a whirlwind of nerves, adrenaline, sex, PDA and more sex. But, after awhile, you start to mellow out – and that’s perfectly okay…
1. In the beginning: Sex all day, erryday – you can’t get enough of each other.
After the honeymoon phase: You most certainly still want each other but things have slooowed down – you’re just too tired to get it on after watching three episodes of Arrow in a row. #Yawn
2. In the beginning: You quietly wake up early to put your ‘no makeup’ makeup face on – he can’t see you looking like this:
After the honeymoon phase: You really couldn’t be bothered if he sees your pimples or scary face mask – you’re at last comfortable around him (and guys prefer the natural look, anyway).
Related: The relationship secret you’ll love
3. In the beginning: Every time you go on a date with him, you get butterflies.
After the honeymoon phase: Date nights now consist of takeaways and watching Fawlty Towers in bed… The butterflies have flown the coop.
Related: 15 Celebrity relationship lessons
4. In the beginning: Going to the loo is rather tricky – somehow, you have to do your business without him knowing or hearing you… You’d be mortified if he heard you tinkling…
After the honeymoon phase: You can now pee in comfort – even with the door open!
5. In the beginning: The Royal Family ain’t got nothing on you when it comes to manners and eating etiquette – and, no, you never eat takeaways…
After the honeymoon phase: You’ve revealed you actually do eat takeaways (sometimes)…
6. In the beginning: What you wear to bed is of vital importance – only the best, most-flattering lingerie will do.
After the honeymoon phase: The baggier the clothes, the better – and you wear your girly PJs with pride.