All men make internal queries at critical relationship moments to stick around or stick a fork in it.
|On a First Date||• What’s she like in bed?
• If I don’t get laid tonight, will this end early enough for me to meet up with friends?
• But… will I get laid tonight?
• Is that a super-ultra-Wonderbra or are her breasts that incredible?
• Does she think I’m funny?
• Do I tell her she has a piece of lettuce stuck in her teeth or do I hope it works itself loose before she looks in a mirror and completely freaks out?
• Does she always wear this much makeup?
• Are Iulls in the conversation first-date awkwardness or a sign that she has nothing to say?
• Would doing this again be worth the time and money?
|Before Getting Serious|
|Before Getting Married|