Admit it, your life wouldn’t be the same without them.
1. The one who just gets you. It’s not because she’s pretty much a carbon copy of you that you love her so much – but it is pretty awesome that she knows exactly how it feels when you get so shy you can’t talk to strangers, or why your sister sometimes drives you insane. It’s cool to have someone you don’t have to explain yourself to.
2. The one who couldn’t be more different. You’re a committed burgervore, she’s so vegan even her shoes aren’t made of leather. Although you often don’t see eye to eye, it’s great to have someone who challenges your views and helps you see the other side.
3. The ‘mom’. Run out of cash or tampons? You know where to look. Plus, this girl always has the best advice.
4. The connected one. She’s the first to know where all the new bars are, and if a club’s opening, she’s put you all on the guest list. Basically, she’s the first person you call on a Saturday night.
5. The clued up one. This girl’s feed is almost all news. It’s what makes her so interesting to chat to. When you need to find out what the deal is with #thedress, she has answers.
6. The guy magnet. True, standing next to her makes you feel as though she’s Cinderella and you’re the Ugly Stepsister, but there are benefits to always being surrounded by guys.
RELATED: 17 Things You Only Tell Your BFF
7. The old marrieds. Even if these guys haven’t actually said their vows, it’s clear they’re on their way to the alter. Visiting them makes you feel like you’re in a warm, happy home, and gives you some time out from the madness of clubs, tweets, texts and hook-ups.
8. The bro. There’s almost always a little spark going on between the two of you – but because it never got off the ground, you’ve been able to enjoy each other as mates. Always useful when you need to get a guy’s perspective.