4 chicken fillets, cubed
Half a handful of fresh mint
Handful of fresh coriander
1 small tub of yoghurt
1 clove of garlic, chopped
1 small piece of ginger, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
15ml olive oil
Salt to taste
1. Pour oil into a medium-sized cooking pot and set the stove on medium heat.
2. After a minute or so, add garlic, onions, ginger and tandoori spices.
3. Fry for a minute or two, then add chicken cubes and cook for about five minutes.
4. Reduce heat. Then add yoghurt, half a cup of milk, lime juice, half a handful of coriander and mint. Cook for 25 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
5. Serve with rice and garnish with the last handful of coriander.
Everything You Need to Know About Being A Coffee Addict Read More
2 cucumbers, 2 stalks celery, 3 romaine lettuce leaves, big handful kale, 2 apples.
The Internet has made it so easy for us to access diet plans, but are any of them actually healthy? Read More
Models have sworn by certain rules in order to keep their perfect shape. Here are five food rules most models live by: Read More
Looking to meet that special someone. Havent dated in a very long time, Iv'e had my fun given up...
You cannot love until you can define what love is. I am a man of faith Isaih 40:31 depicts me. I...
I am spontaneous, Romantic, outgoing and fun. I like to try new things, hence this website. I am a...
Im down to earth, outgoin and friendly. im easily approachable and im full of love and also humble....
This hairspray is the best excuse to have your hair smelling like yummy coconut.