4 chicken fillets, cubed
Half a handful of fresh mint
Handful of fresh coriander
1 small tub of yoghurt
1 clove of garlic, chopped
1 small piece of ginger, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
15ml olive oil
Salt to taste
1. Pour oil into a medium-sized cooking pot and set the stove on medium heat.
2. After a minute or so, add garlic, onions, ginger and tandoori spices.
3. Fry for a minute or two, then add chicken cubes and cook for about five minutes.
4. Reduce heat. Then add yoghurt, half a cup of milk, lime juice, half a handful of coriander and mint. Cook for 25 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
5. Serve with rice and garnish with the last handful of coriander.
Learn how to keep up your healthy lifestyle when eating out. Read More
Bikini season is nearly here and we are all trying to get ready for it. Have a look at these low-kilojoule treats Read More
If you have started started eating better and exercising a but yet you are still not losing weight, this article is for you Read More
No matter how much will power you have, there will always be those people in your life that will influence your eating habits. Read More
I'm a fun loving peoples person, like to socialise and have fun! Looking for someone special to...
Hmm, I've never thought it was a good idea to talk yourself up, but I suppose something has to go...
I am a goal driven individual who will overcome any obstacles to reach my objectives. Love the...
Ok. so let's start: I live by myself, I am self-supportive, I don't wear white socks with black...
COSMO Zest healthy-eating & fitness app to help get you summer-ready!