4 chicken fillets, cubed
Half a handful of fresh mint
Handful of fresh coriander
1 small tub of yoghurt
1 clove of garlic, chopped
1 small piece of ginger, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
15ml olive oil
Salt to taste
1. Pour oil into a medium-sized cooking pot and set the stove on medium heat.
2. After a minute or so, add garlic, onions, ginger and tandoori spices.
3. Fry for a minute or two, then add chicken cubes and cook for about five minutes.
4. Reduce heat. Then add yoghurt, half a cup of milk, lime juice, half a handful of coriander and mint. Cook for 25 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
5. Serve with rice and garnish with the last handful of coriander.
Reach for these when you need to up your concentration… Read More
They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, so we’ve found seven drool-icious ways to eat apples – one for each day of the week Read More
I wear clean socks and underwear. Frequently Iron my clothes. Thoroughly. Love attempting to make...
Nogal iets nuut om jouself te adverteer. Baie lief vir die buitelewe hou baie van reis en om nuwe...
I am a warm hearten person and always look at the best side of people. I am a go doer and enjoy...
You should get to know me because your car might get a flat tire one day and I will change the wheel...
Canon's new vid cams are so gorgeous (and tiny) - a must-take-along for festivals! And good times of every description