4 chicken fillets, cubed
Half a handful of fresh mint
Handful of fresh coriander
1 small tub of yoghurt
1 clove of garlic, chopped
1 small piece of ginger, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
15ml olive oil
Salt to taste
1. Pour oil into a medium-sized cooking pot and set the stove on medium heat.
2. After a minute or so, add garlic, onions, ginger and tandoori spices.
3. Fry for a minute or two, then add chicken cubes and cook for about five minutes.
4. Reduce heat. Then add yoghurt, half a cup of milk, lime juice, half a handful of coriander and mint. Cook for 25 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
5. Serve with rice and garnish with the last handful of coriander.
2 cucumbers, 2 stalks celery, 3 romaine lettuce leaves, big handful kale, 2 apples.
The Internet has made it so easy for us to access diet plans, but are any of them actually healthy? Read More
Models have sworn by certain rules in order to keep their perfect shape. Here are five food rules most models live by: Read More
Looking for some guilt-free treats?
Look no further. Unless you’re worried you’ll feel peckish or you need to stay near your screen (i.e. away from the kitchen) – in that case, rather bookmark and come back later Read More
First off, I'm totally awesome. Let's just get that out of the way right now to stop any confusion....
Well what can I say, I'm a down to earth, energetic, very active guy thats looking for his soulmate....
m outgoing person nd mature . gud sense of humer . i go 2 church every sunday at highpraise center ....
I'm originally from Durban and have recently moved to JHB to grow my design and advertising business...
This hairspray is the best excuse to have your hair smelling like yummy coconut.