4 chicken fillets, cubed
Half a handful of fresh mint
Handful of fresh coriander
1 small tub of yoghurt
1 clove of garlic, chopped
1 small piece of ginger, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
15ml olive oil
Salt to taste
1. Pour oil into a medium-sized cooking pot and set the stove on medium heat.
2. After a minute or so, add garlic, onions, ginger and tandoori spices.
3. Fry for a minute or two, then add chicken cubes and cook for about five minutes.
4. Reduce heat. Then add yoghurt, half a cup of milk, lime juice, half a handful of coriander and mint. Cook for 25 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
5. Serve with rice and garnish with the last handful of coriander.
They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, so we’ve found seven drool-icious ways to eat apples – one for each day of the week Read More
I'm a straight forward person, honest and trustworthy, love spending time with that someone special....
Open mind and sympathetic person. don't hesitate to talk to me. I luv people nd socialise I'm...
Ek's 'n oop persoon wat dinge sê soos dit is, Ek's spontaan en hou daarvan om ander te bederf.
I am a nice good looking guy who wants a serious relationship and willing to sacrifice. I am unique...
Canon's new vid cams are so gorgeous (and tiny) - a must-take-along for festivals! And good times of every description