If having smooth fuzz-free skin All. The. time isn’t reason enough, here are 6 reasons why you should consider having laser hair removal:
1. It’s non-invasive. Laser hair removal technology has advanced so much over the last few years, which means that we no longer have to go through excruciating pain to get silky smooth pins. There’ll also be no more worrying about horrible ingrown hairs or painful razor burn caused by shaving.
As a consumer, be aware of salons that falsely advertise pain free permanent laser hair removal. The Laser Beautique is the first clinic to offer virtually pain free permanent hair removal for all hair types – including blonde, grey, white and ginger hair. They have gold standard technology and therapists who are confident, meticulous and well trained.
2. You’ll save money. You’ll be expected to complete a course of treatments – thereafter your hair no longer grows back. The price may seem pretty steep, but look at it as an investment – laser hair removal offers a more permanent solution, so you’ll end up saving so much more money in the long run.
3. You’ll get to wear all the pretty dresses you want, whenever you want. Once you’ve completed your prescribed number of treatments, spontaneous decisions to wear your favourite sleeveless dress interrupted by the heartbreaking realisation that you skipped your waxing appointment, will be a thing of the past.
4. It’s convenient. Each session will only take a few minutes. Plus, with the increased popularity of laser hair removal, there are more and more salons out there that offer the service. With eight branches around the country in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Pretoria, there’s really no reason not to give The Laser Beautique a try.
5. Free consultations. The Laser Beautique offers free consultations for all treatments including a skin analysis and a free test patch for your laser treatments!
While you’re there, look into the other beauty treatments they have on offer such as manis and pedis, eyebrow design, sunless tanning and permanent make-up.
6. Get rewarded. Earn points just by signing up at The Laser Beautique and when you refer your family and friends. You can even treat your loved ones to easy-to-use gift cards and hampers.
There’s also opportunities to own your very own clinic! The Laser Beautique offers franchise opportunities for up-and-coming entrepreneurs.
Visit thelaserbeautique.co.za for more information.
Here’s to convenient, virtually pain free hair removal that lasts!
This post was sponsored by The Laser Beautique.