Craving big, beautiful, boy-baiting eyes? No problem. Some simple liner and shadow tricks can make ordinary orbs look out of this world.
||• ‘Placing a dense, dark colour along your lash lines will make the whites of your eyes look even whiter and totally pop out,’ says Murphy. To pull off this strategy, go for a rich navy liner.
• But first, since you won’t be wearing any shadow for this effect, make your lids look flawless by using a nude shadow base or concealer to cover up any redness.
• Now rim your entire top lash lines and the outer halves of your lower lash lines with a well-sharpened navy pencil. ‘Don’t connect the lines at the inner corners or you will close up the eye,’ warns Murphy. Run a cotton swab over the liner to blend the colour between your lashes, and don’t forget mascara.
|Shades of Bronze
|A Lilac Wash
C'mon You Know You Want More!
Sign up for our newsletter, and never miss out on our most popular stories.
WIN: A Five-Carat Diamond Bracelet Set In 18-Carat White Gold Worth R66 500!
- Cosmo Editor | 20 August 2014 | 04:10pm
A bracelet enhanced by up to 100 hand-set diamonds and finished with classic milgrain detail could be YOURS!
WIN: A Tiered Engagement Cake Worth R3 000 For Your Party!
- Cosmo Editor | 20 August 2014 | 04:01pm
Win a tiered engagement cake worth R3 000 for your party!
WIN: A Double Ticket to the I Heart Joburg Music Festival worth R2370
- Cosmo Editor | 20 August 2014 | 03:14pm
One lucky COSMO reader will win a double ticket to the I Heart Joburg music festival, worth R2370, courtesy of 4th Street.
The New Face of Superga: Poppy Ntshongwana
- Lara vd Merwe | 20 August 2014 | 01:28pm
Poppy Ntshongwana is the new face of Superga SA.