The classic cool of Leani Ekermans from Cape Town was the clincher when it came to selecting the best entry for Diane Kruger’s double. Leani is now in line to win the grand prize of R20 000! Watch this space for the makeover of one more celebrity-double finalist and your chance to vote for your favourite. One lucky reader will win a L’Oréal Paris hamper worth R5 000.
GET THE LOOK
‘This look is glamour personified,’ says L’Oréal Paris makeup artist Sylvie Hurford. ‘Diane has a chic sophistication that finds it’s match in Leani’s classic features.’
• Sylvie first prepped Leani’s skin with Derma Genesis Nurturing Day Cream to boost the radiance of her complexion.
• For a flawless, matt finish, Sylvie used Infallible foundation, focusing on Leani’s T-zone. She gently blended it with the professional-quality built-in brush to create an even skin tone.
• Leani’s eyes were lined with Infallible liner in Chocolate Addiction and blended and set with Color Appeal Trio Pro eye shadow in Golden Fidelity.
• A coat of Extra-Volume Collagene mascara completed her ‘Diane’ eyes.
• Sylvie finished the makeover with a touch of True Match Blush and a slick of Infallible Peach lipstick.
• A spritz of Elnett Satin Hairspray kept Leani’s up-do perfectly in place.
Look out for more star potential in upcoming issues.
See below for the L’Oréal Paris products used to perfect Leani’s look: