It’s the second week of January, and what started out late last year as a healthy holiday glow is officially starting to resemble a perpetually sweaty sheen. It’s time to switch to the lightest moisturiser possible – and thanks to the latest breakthrough from Clinique, there’s no need to sweat (literally).
Here are five reasons why the Clinique Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer will have your face looking flawless and photo-ready in no time:
- This moisturiser acts like an Instagram filter, but IRL. It instantly blurs out the appearance of pores and fine lines. Imagine a permanent Ludwig-like effect for your face … who could say no to that?
- The hydrator preps skin for makeup application. It’s the perfect primer for foundation, tinted moisturisers and powder. Um, we’ll take a box, please!
- The consistency of the moisturiser is so lightweight, you can use it for touch-ups throughout the day – over makeup – without having to worry about it taking your makeup off.
- The moisturiser is oil-free and fragrance-free, which is always a big plus for us.
- The formula provides all-day hydration while mattifying skin, which is great for those with oily skin. Its super-silky texture glides on easily and sets to a soft, radiant-looking matte finish. No grease in sight!
Say laters to the haters who said they could see their reflection in your T-zone.
Try using the Pep-Start™ 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser before the Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer. The scrub gets rid of dead skin cells, oil and impurities, leaving a smoother surface for your moisturiser.