• You feel like you're on pins and needles. It's similar to the anticipation you experience before a trip or (when you were single) a big date - except more exaggerated.
• When you're super stressed out, you turn to your husband-to-be to help you relax. He's generally able to put you in a better mood.
• You're anxious about the wedding day itself (like saying your vows in front of 200 people). But when you picture being married to your fiancé, you feel happy and sure.
• While you might not want to have sex as often as usual, you two still sometimes have wake-up sex on a weekday, and there are nights when you just want to tackle him. Your nervousness waxes and wanes - at times you're a complete basket case, but there are also windows when you're pretty calm and confident.
• Disagreements you have with your man are over petty problems, like when he leaves his cereal bowl sitting in the sink or watches sport for hours on Sundays. You fantasise about having a last fling or flirt with guys when you're out with friends or during your bachelorette party, yet you can't imagine ever actually cheating.
• You may fleetingly wish you knew your fiancé better, but you've been together long enough to be sure he's the one. And you're excited to learn more about him.
• Even if you find that you and your man are bickering more than usual, you never seriously question whether you love him or whether he loves you.
• No matter what happens, you totally trust your guy. You know he has your best interests at heart, will be there for you when you need him and is always on your side.
If Your Symptoms Fall Under Just Jitters:
You need to relax. Make time to enjoy non-wedding related activities, and keep communicating regularly with your fiancé about how you'll integrate your separate lives.
Here's how to distinguish between nervousness and cold feet that should not be walking down the aisle - yet. Read More
Our annual wedding supplement is back! Read More
Even with all the planning in the world, some things are beyond your control. Here's how to deal. Read More
A quick guide on what you can and can't expect from your bridesmaids. Read More
The story is shitty however well constructed, you know how heaven is! Every action that I ever took...
Looking to meet that special someone. Havent dated in a very long time, Iv'e had my fun given up...
You cannot love until you can define what love is. I am a man of faith Isaih 40:31 depicts me. I...
I am spontaneous, Romantic, outgoing and fun. I like to try new things, hence this website. I am a...
What 'other' woman in his life are you jealous of?
Nicki Minaj introduces her debut fragrance, Pink Friday.